1. "Temari" is a traditional woven Japanese handball, the kind you might see children playing with in samurai or other period films. Within the story context, Miyu is referring to the spherical souls of people she keeps as toy balls. The song uses old Japanese children's games as a theme (see note 5).
2. "Manmaru" means "perfect circle"; the adjective "perfectly round/circular" is either "manmarui" or "manmaru" plus "na."
3. Sometimes in songs and informal speech articles are dropped. Hence "manmaru temari" and "attaka temari instead of "attakai" meaning "warm."
4. "Korokoro" is the sound effect of something small and round rolling. I've translated it as "rolly-rolly."
5. "Kotori," in this case, names the game of "catch-the-child."
Affiliates: My Little Pony Ties
Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringment is intended or implied. Layout and other content copyright Anime Lyrics dot Com / Anime Globe Productions
This is some text here